Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Numerology Doubt

Hi budding, novice, expert - numerologists :)

I have a small doubt regarding a small concept in Numerology, typically wrt my own DoB.
I was born on night of 2nd November rather 3rd November as time was 0020 hrs. (Indian Standard Time). As per this info my DoB comes out to be 3rd Nov. But now there is a cache: if I consider the local time of the place of my birth it comes out to be slightly more than 20 mins earlier. Therefore, in such a case my ToB comes out to be something less than oooo hrs. and hence my DoB in such a scenario will be 2nd Nov (time lets say 11:50 p.m.). When I create my astrological charts etc. softwares automatically take care of such an issue as input is Local Time ans Latitude & Longitude while creating it but when I talk in terms of numerology what DoB should I use 3rd or 2nd.
BTW what DoB a person should use if he is born at EXACTLY 0000 hrs. - just out of curiosity I wish to know how you numerologist will consider that particular case. Anyways do not forget to answer 1st question :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Numerology The Greek mathematician and philosopher Pythagoras (569-470BC) was one of the first scholars to explore the hidden capabilities of numbers. He laid the foundation of what we know now as numerology. Today, numerology is a delicate integration of different systems: Babylonian, Hebrew, Chinese, Egyptian, Indian Vedas, and many others.

With your birth date, using basic techniques, it is possible to determine what type of person you are and what paths you might take in your lifetime.