Sunday, February 01, 2009

Getting bored...

Have nothing specific to write... was just getting bored and hence this post. Since last few days have been thinking about topic X*, morality, philosophy, spirituality, people and... lots of similar farzi - thought provoking topics - typically, thinking a lot without doing anything else :D.
Life has again come to a standstill with my schedule again becoming sort of static :(
A typical week day
9:00 - 9:30 reach office
12:45 - lunch
5:30-6:30 gym
6:30/7:00 - 9:00 Pool
9:00 - 12:00 - dinner, TMkOC (taarak mehta ka ooltah chashma), general tp

And hence the reason for me to question my existence and reason of this life...!!! So just came up with an impromptu to-do list to spice... naah... shake up the things. Again there are so many things to do but somehow I get lost in deciding from where to start :(. Again this is a list which i am sharing and my actual to-do, if you know me, is much different ;)
- wait for the D-day - sometime in March (what's this D-day... let's wait for it)
- organize the thousands of songs (again this is in my to-do since eternity... donno when will it be done)
- pain a couple of people ;) - did it but no response... assuming now it really pained them :)
- write the travelogue (hyd-bidar-hyd)
- probably write a couple of blog posts

Again a lots of things need to be done... and what, when and how... I don't know.

* something which I ain't comfortable with sharing with the World/ blogosphere :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fir wohi life ho gayi lahoti teri... kuch aur padhai kar le.

roz 2 ghante pool! nice :)

D-day agar khush khabar nahi laata fir? shaadi ka time ho gaya lahoti ;)

dicky is engaged and uski shaadi jun mein hai...

Shubham Lahoti शुभम् लाहोटी said...

i think so.. shaadi seems 2 b d last option :(

sahi hai bt...uska b thodi khatam hoga..?? ya ho jayega

nishant said...

lahoti tujhse baat karni padegi...bahut updates lag rahe hai ;) .. btw I miss my home.